One of the most powerful and controversial kinds of rituals are the binding spells. They have been used for thousands of years for the purposes of trapping, hindering, seducing and controlling others. Binding love spells are no exception.
The majority of witches will only use binding spells under the more dire of circumstances, but there are a select few who use this kind of magic regularly.
Many witches even question if binding love spells really work and how fast they work. It is understandable to questions such things, and honestly in witchcraft and magic, it is healthy to question most things.
Do Binding Love Spells Work?
Binding spells have been cast in a negative light, for sure.
The one personal experience I have had with a binding spell was having one put on me, and it was very nasty.
I, and someone close to me, were physically harmed as a result.
Binding spells do really work, and they can be very dangerous.
That being said, I do not, in any way, wish to withhold or discourage one from learning the art of binding, especially when it comes to love spells.
Because a binding love spell can be a very good thing.
- It can strengthen the bond between two individuals, whether they be romantic or platonic.
- It can definitely be a positive thing.
As I usually mention, witchcraft, magic and spells are not inherently good nor bad. It is the intentions of the caster that shape the purpose of a ritual.
If you cast a love binding spell with good intentions, it will work, there will be results, and it will definitely have a positive outcome.
2 Binding Love Spells Rituals That Work
The first binding spell is a simple one.
You only need a few supplies and your own energy.
The intention behind this ritual is to tie someone to you in a romantic or platonic sense so that you will be bound together throughout your lives.
It is not a negative thing, remember that. The spell itself is designed to be good.
Ingredients or Supplies Needed:
- Two Different Colored Candles
- Two pieces of paper
- Red Thread
- Envelope (optional)
Instructions for Ritual 1:
- Take your candles and in one of them carve your subject’s name, and in the other carve your name with the toothpick.
- Light the candles.
- On your two pieces of paper, write your subject’s name on one, and your name on the other.
- Fold the pieces of paper up and either tuck them in an envelope together or fold them into one another.
- Tie the papers, or the envelope, together and shut with the red thread. Charge the thread with your intention to bind the two of you together in love.
- Drip wax on both the thread and the envelope/papers, sealing the love between the two of you.
- Place the paper/envelope in your pillowcase or under your bed.
The Second Binding Love Spell
This next one involves ingredients that may not seem very appealing to some, and I completely understand.
But the use of bodily fluids in binding love spells have centuries of history in various cultures.
They offer a real kick, or oomph, to the power and energy of the spell, making it’s effects stronger, work faster and last longer.
If you are vehemently against the use of bodily fluids in your magic, you may use lavender or rose essential oil as a substitute, but the spell will not be as strong.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- A personal object from the subject or an item that represents the subject
- Menstrual blood or sexual fluids
- Full moon water
- Rose petals
Instructions for Ritual 2:
- In a bowl, mix together your herbs and water.
- With your finger, stir the water clockwise four times to attract your subject to you. Imagine a powerful red energy glowing out of your hand and into the water. Charge it with your intentions.
- Place the personal object or representative object in the water to soak.
- Take the blood or sexual fluids and wipe it around the rim of the bowl, and then on the object while it is soaking in the water to bind your subject to you in love.
- Let it soak for as long as it feels right, take it out, dry it off and put it under your pillow or bed.
- Take the leftover water and either bury it in your back yard, or take it to a crossroads and toss it over your left shoulder.
Binding Love Spells for Beginners
You can easily write your own binding spells with your own ingredients. But it is always good to have a starting point to go off of.
The most important part of a love binding spell that makes it work is your energy.
One can cast a binding spell with no ingredients at all, if you have a good enough control over your ability to charge something with intentions.
That is the important thing to remember when casting any spell.
Actually, your intentions must be clear and true for a spell to reach its full potential.