Easy love spells with candles are very popular.
Perhaps, because of one of the most common and popular sects of witchcraft called Kitchen Witchery.
It is the practice of spells and rituals in a ‘mundane’ context, that is, spells and rituals often done at home with everyday objects.
They are easy to perform, inexpensive, and almost everyone has an old candle lying around the house.
Why Candle Spells Work
The reason that candle spells work really well is because they have their own energy, which amplifies, enhances and adds to the witch’s existing energy.
The wick of the candle is like an activator on a sigil, and the wax is like a store of energy, while the flame is the charge that sets everything into motion.
For a simple love spell, most witches will opt to use a candle spell, since they are so easy and cheap to perform.
Candle colors are very important when using them in a spell or ritual.
- Red is used for passion, for violent or strong emotions.
- Pink is used for gentler emotions, for romance and compassion, it is often the best for love spells.
- Green is for growth, wealth, abundance, prosperity, and is often the best option of good luck and money spells.
- Blue is for peace, serenity, sleep and mental health, it is best used for calming or tranquility spells.
- Yellow is a color of joy, happiness and uplifting, and is best used for mood lifting spells.
- Purple is a color of mystery, mysticism, dreams, psychic abilities and intuition. It is best used for spells and rituals relating to astral travel, dreams, foresight, visions or meditation.
- White candles are good for protection, purification, cleansing, and are able to substitute any other candle color if need be.
- Black candles are used for meditation, curses, and are best if only used by those who resonate with the color as they can be temperamental.
Easy Love Spells with Candles Ritual
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- Pink Taper or Pillar Candle
- With your toothpick, carve your full name on one side of the candle.
- On the other side of the candle, carve either the name of your subject or a general sentence stating what it is that you wish.
- Light the candle anytime you wish for it’s spell to be activated.
Easy Love Spells Without Candles to Do At Home
It should be noted that not all witches like using candles in their spells, for whatever reason.
Some of them live in dorm rooms that do not allow open flames. Some are not good at working with fire’s energy. Others may not have access to a place where they can purchase candles.
If this should be the case, there are still many options for easy love spells that do not involve candles.
Perhaps the easiest one requires no ingredients at all other than you and your own energy.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- A quiet place to concentrate
- Either a photo of your subject or their full name written down
- Your energy
Instructions for Ritual Without Candles:
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Try to clear your mind of all the things that could distract you. Forget about the events of the day, things that may be stressing you out, sounds around you, etc.
- Focus solely on the face and full name of your subject. Empty your mind of anything but this image.
- Visualize what you would like to happen with that person.
- Raise your energy from the deepest parts of your spirit and body and channel them out into your aura.
- Charge the energy with your desires, what you visualized in step four.
- If you want, you can send the energy out to find your subject or target if you are wanting to help bring forward underlying emotions or feelings in them.
Alternatively you can let the energy linger in your aura as a glamour to slightly alter your appearance or the way that people perceive you, such as making you more pleasant to be around or lifting up the moods of anyone who comes within a certain distance of you.
Easy Love Spells Notice to Beginners
As always, it is important to remember that you are limited by any one person’s way of saying ‘this is how it is done’.
These spells are merely suggestions.
Every witch’s practice is unique and their own, and therefore while it can be good to follow guidelines, you should not be afraid to try new things, write your own spells, and do what feels natural and works best for you.
No two witch’s crafts and practices will ever be identical, because while one person may be affiliated with one kind of craft, the other witch may not feel as comfortable working with that kind of element or energy.
That’s why it is so important to take what you read with a grain of salt.
No witchcraft writing reveals everything. No mentor or teacher is right about every subject.
Be yourself and be true to yourself.
And happy witching!