Witches will give different answers on your questions of How to Remove Spell. Let me share my thoughts and reveal 2 simple but powerful rituals.
Whether you have had a spell placed on you or you cast a spell that you now wish to reverse, the process of removing a spell can be tricky.
Whether it’s a jinx, curse, hex, blessing or enchantment, it should never be performed lightly because removing it can be a time consuming and difficult process, depending on the witch and the process they used to cast it.
Removing a spell off of someone else can be especially hard.
It’s important to remember this when you are casting a spell, so that you do not eventually end up in the position where you are unable to reverse or remove said spell.
Easiest Way to Remove Spell
However, should you find yourself or someone close to you under the effects of a spell that you wish to remove, there are certainly methods for you to choose from.
Witchcraft is simply the manipulation and manifestation of personal desires and energies. Therefore, a process of cleansing must be performed to remove any magical effects that may have taken hold as a result of you or someone else’s magic.
The most common and simplest way to remove a jinx, curse, hex or effects of a spell on someone is to locate any object that may have been used in the process of said spell and burn it.
However, since that is often not the case, there are several alternatives that may be used in its place.
How to Remove Spell
The easiest way to remove a spell is with a ritual purification bath.
The bath can remove any hex, jinx or curse, as well as active enchantments or charms placed on a person.
The recipe for a powerful purification ritual bath is below.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- Orange Peel
- Cedar Tips
- Lavender Buds
- Epsom Salt
- Sea Salt
- New Moon Water
- Cloth Drawstring Bag, or a Loose Leaf Tea Infuser
- 1 Quart Pitcher
- White or Black Candle
- Citrine Crystal
- Dragon’s Blood Incense
- Incense Burner
- Heat a quart’s worth of water in the kettle to a boil.
- Pour the water into the quart pitcher.
- Combine all herbs into the drawstring bag or tea infuser.
- Steep the herb bag in the quart of boiled water for five to ten minutes.
- Use the toothpick to carve you or your subjects full name into the candle.
- Set the candle, incense, incense burner, and crystal on a dry surface near the tub.
- Draw a hot bath.
- Add the salts to the bath.
- Add the New Moon water to the bath.
- Remove the herb bag from the quart pitcher and set it aside.
- Pour the quart of herbally infused water into the tub.
- Stir the tub water three times counterclockwise and say out loud three things you want to remove, banish, or stop happening in the present tense. Example: The spell is removed. The effects of the spell have stopped. All negative energy is banished.
- Stir the tub water three times clockwise and say out loud three things you want to add, attract or to start happening in the present tense affirmative. Example: I have good luck. I am healthy. I feel good about myself.
- Light the incense.
- Light the candle.
- Now, soak in the tub for fifteen to thirty minutes. Let the water purify you and draw all the toxins out of your body.
- Visualize a bright cleansing white light washing over your body, removing any effects any spell might have had on you.
- After you are done, take the ashes from the incense, some leftover bath water, and the used herbs and you can either bury them in your back yard, or take them to a crossroads and toss them over your left shoulder or bury them there.
Uncrossing Ritual to Remove Spell
Another very simple way to remove the effects of a spells is to perform a basic Uncrossing ritual.
This is a ceremony often performed in Hoodoo and I have found it to be very effective.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- A white pillar candle
- Lavender Buds
- A large glass bowl
- A pitcher of New Moon water
- Sea salt
- A bundle of sage, cedar and lavender
- A lighter
Instructions for How to Remove Spell:
- Take the herb bundle and light it.
- Now, go the four corners of the room you are in and fan the smoke into the corners to cleanse the space. This act is called Censing, to cleanse with perfume or smoke.
- Then use the herb bundle and make a circle around yourself, fanning the smoke on and around you to cleanse yourself. You can also cleanse the rest of your ritual supplies if you wish.
- In the center of the glass bowl, place the candle.
- Fill the bowl with New Moon water, about 1/4 of the way up the bottom of the pillar candle.
- In the water, stir in the sage, lavender, basil, rosemary and sea salt with your finger. Stir three times counterclockwise, for three things you wish to remove or banish, and three times clockwise, for three things you wish to add or attract. You can say these things out loud, if you wish.
- Now, light the candle.
- Dip your fingers into the water and flick it around the room, as well as in a circle around yourself, and on yourself.
- Dip your fingers into the water and smear a line from the top of your forehead down to the bottom of your chin and say ‘I remove any magic placed on me, as I have spoken, so let it be’ three times.
- Dispose of the leftover water and any herbs by burying them in your backyard.
- Save the candle and herb bundle to use at a later time if need be for purification and protection.
As always, be safe and happy witching!