Revenge spells fall into category of morality questions. No two witches have the same answer, just as no two people have the exact same views on ethics.
There are many gray areas in witchcraft, and while you’ll find ‘black magic revenge spells’ or ‘white magic justice spells’ a dime a dozen on the internet, they are all secretly missing the point.
As I have stated in many previous posts, witchcraft and magic is neither ‘black’ nor ‘white’, neither good nor bad.
A love spell can be cast for the wrong reasons, and a curse could be cast for good intentions.
So one must not let themselves fall into the trap of thinking that the strictest set of values applies to every single witch, or that every witch follows a code of ethics.
Some witches might curse for fun, some witches curse out of desperation.
It is not our place to judge.
Revenge Spells and Curses
All of this being said, I am what we call in the modern witchcraft world ‘pro-curse’, as I believe that any witch, for whatever reason, has the right and the ability to curse.
It may come as a surprise to you that not many witches feel the same.
However, for those of us who believe in the freedom to cast our own spells for our own reasons, we trade and share spells and curses.
And, for the express purpose of invoking revenge on someone who has done you wrong, I will be sharing a few of my favorites here.
The thing one should know about revenge spells or curses is that they are extremely powerful, volatile and sometimes can have a terrible backlash if performed incorrectly.
I am not saying this to try and deter one from casting a revenge spell, but just to say that one must certainly be careful and have a great deal of control over their own energy and intentions.
Specific and exact intention of will is absolutely necessary for casting curses.
If the wrong intention or energy is presented in a spell, magic will not have the desired effect and can often backfire.
So, just remember to be crystal clear on your purposes and intentions when you are performing a revenge ritual or a curse.
Revenge Spells Rituals
The poppet has been used for centuries, over hundreds of different cultures, for a variety of reasons.
Take a trip to New Orleans and you’ll see no shortage of voodoo dolls and poppet charms.
They can be used for curses, good luck, love, money, you name it, a doll has been used for it.
Ingredients or Supplies needed:
- Either a handmade doll or a fashion/barbie doll
- Pins or needles
- Mud from a puddle or a gutter
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Sulfur powder
- Mason Jar
- Puddle or gutter water
- Open the doll and in its head cavity put the mud and the rocks, to make your victim experience migraines, headaches and to make them feel disgusted with themselves and a sense of stagnation.
- In the chest cavity, put the cayenne and black pepper, the sulfur and the pins or needles. This will make them either experience pain of the desired effect, or to just chip away at their self esteem as well as bring terrible luck down upon them. The pepper will burn them, whether that be physically, socially or mentally is up to you.
- Put the doll back together.
- Cut the hair and color it if necessary so that the doll resembles your victim.
- On the front of the doll, write your victim’s full name, a basic description of them, their occupation, etc. Anything to help better identify this poppet as representing them.
- On the back, write what you wish to happen to them. Be careful with this, as some poppets have been known to cause great harm, even kill, their subjects. This is the point in which you charge the poppet with your intention and energy. Remember to be as crystal clear as possible.
- In a mason jar, fill it with your puddle or gutter water and then four or five aspirit capsules/pills. The aspirin will dissolve in the water.
- Submerge the doll in the jar. Put the lid on it and shake it up. The aspirin water will slowly eat away at the doll.
- Place the jar in a dark, safe place.
This next revenge spell is easy.
It involves few supplies and takes little time.
However, it works quickly and is very effective.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- A piece of red paper or a photograph of your victim
- A black pen
- A Red candle
- A toothpick
- With your toothpick, carve your name into the candle. Charge the candle with your energy and your intentions.
- With the pen, write your victim’s full name on the paper or back of the photograph.
- Burn the paper/photograph on the flame of the candle. Imagine that your energy and your curse is burning your victim, turning them to ash, destroying them.
- Bury the ashes.
As always, remember to ground and cleanse yourself after your perform any revenge or curse related magic.
Self care is very important after casting a spell fueled by negative emotions. Thus some suggestions for post-curse care would be to take a rosemary and lavender bath, read a good book, take a nap, eat some bread or some other kind of comfort food.