Spells to get rid of bad luck are in demand.
Because there are plenty of superstitions that are said to cause bad luck. Breaking a mirror, walking under an open ladder, crossing paths with a black cat (or, in some parts of the world, a white cat), finding a penny that is tails up, the list goes on and on.
Sometimes, we just are not lucky, and that can be a real problem for some people, especially those who put a lot of stock in good versus bad luck.
For those of us who believe in a balance and harmony that governs the world, messing around with trying to alter something like luck can be a touchy subject.
Some people say that it’s fine, some people say that it’s wrong, and some people don’t believe in luck at all.
So, the premise of this article will be for those who do believe in luck, and who have no problem exerting their influence over it.
To attract luck, of any kind, there are many spells or rituals to choose from. There are charm bags, poppets, candle spells, sugar spells, talismans.
How to Get Rid of Bad Luck with Help of Spells and Magic
Here we focus on how to remove, break, or get rid of a bad luck spell that has been placed on a person.
A spell that attracts bad luck is a kind of curse, and there are quite a few people in the witchcraft community who have no qualms with cursing, if given the right motivation.
It all varies depending on any specific witch’s particular morals and ethical code. So, if you get a bad luck spell put on you, the first thing you should do is reevaluate if you have mistreated anyone lately, or done anything to warrant such an act.
If you can think of an instance, try approaching the person, apologizing, and asking them to remove it.
If, on the other hand, you cannot think of a source or a situation that could have sparked this action, you should take the matter into your own hands.
There are various ways and spells to get rid of bad luck put on you.
Breaking a bad luck spell takes a little more energy than removing any normal, positively fueled spell or ritual.
It also takes a little more knowledge of the details. It really does help if you know who and how the spell was placed on you, but I understand that there are going to be situations where that is not possible.
Spells to Get Rid of Bad Luck
Let’s get started with the easiest way to get rid of a bad luck spell: a ritual purification and hex breaking bath.
This is a method that I use for any kind of hex or curse removal, as well as post-ritual purification on a regular basis.
It’s also good for your physical health, as it relaxes your muscles and draws out any toxins in your skin.
Ingredients or Supplies needed to perform a ritual:
- Cedar Tips
- Orange Peel
- Bay Leaves
- Cotton Drawstring Bag
- Epsom Salt
- Sea Salt
- New Moon Water
- White candle
- Citrine Crystal
Instructions to Perform a Spell to Get Rid of Bad Luck:
- With the tooth, carve your name into the candle.
- In the drawstring bag, combine all of the herbs.
- Using a kettle, heat up about one quart of boiling water.
- Pour the water into a 1 quart pitcher or container.
- Steep the bag of herbs in the boiling water for five minutes.
- Place the candle and the crystal on either the edges of the bath tub, or on the counter or another dry surface near the bath tub.
- Draw a hot bath.
- Add the salts to the bath.
- Add the New Moon water to the bath.
- Remove the bag of herbs from the quart of water. It should look like tea, now.
- Pour the quart of herbal infused water into the bath tub.
- Stir the water in the tub three times clockwise, saying out loud three things that you wish to attract to you or that you wish to happen. Such as, good luck, peace and positive events.
- Stir the water in the tub three times counterclockwise. Say out loud three things that you wish to banish or dispel from you or that you wish to stop happening. For example, bad luck to stop, certain events to stop, and negative energy to go away.
- Now, light the candle.
- Clear your mind and get into the tub.
- Soak for twenty to thirty minutes. Try to meditate and relax.
- Afterwards, save some of the bathwater in a cup along with the herbs. Either bury it somewhere or take it to a crossroads and throw it over your shoulder.
Another easy way to remove a bad luck spell put on you is to combat it with a good luck spell.
You could also clean your aura by using a basic energy purification ritual, or even rid yourself of the bad luck by meditation or seeking help from a fellow witch or magical practitioner.
Remember to practice safe spell casting and keep your intentions clear.