Weight loss spells are used not only by people in magic need, but also by us, witches.
Because many witches have self esteem, and specifically image issues, as well as, sometimes, mental disorders.
We turn to witchcraft to help us become more in control of our lives, and therefore our conditions.
Personal Experience with Weight Loss Spells
I, personally, have anxiety, depression, PTSD, dissociation disorder and a history of suicide and eating disorders, you name it!
I also happen to be overweight due to my illnesses, and I have tried everything.
Every commercial weight loss program you can think of, I have tried. Nothing works for me.
But, there was a period of time when I turned to magic and witchcraft for weight loss spells that could maybe help me.
While they did help over short term, I eventually neglected to perform them on a regular basis, and so their effects didn’t linger for too long.
But, I imagine that if refreshed regularly, they would give a continued supply of motivation and help in losing weight.
All of this being said, I do have something to say.
Everybody is beautiful, regardless of body type and size. You are perfect exactly the way you are.
I can understand wanting to better yourself and lose weight to feel good and have confidence.
But please, just make sure you are taking care of yourself.
Don’t stop eating, because that will just make you dizzy and sick.
Weight Loss Spells Rituals
Now, on to the spells.
As a certified herbalist, I like to involve herbs and crystals as natural alternatives to commercially produced weight loss programs.
When I did use these things regularly, they worked and worked fast. They just need to be kept up with regularly and they can be pretty powerful.
The first spell is a really simple tea.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- A coffee mug
- A Green Tea bag
- Dandelion Root
- Kelp Powder
- A Loose Tea Infuser
- Boil water and pour it into your mug
- Seep the green tea bag in the mug for about five minutes.
- Then, combine a tiny bit of all other ingredients into the tea infuser.
- Seep the tea infuser in the green tea for five minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and infuser.
- Stir the tea with your finger three times clockwise, reciting three things you want to add to the tea. Such as ‘I will have more motivation’, ‘I will have more stamina’ ‘I will have more confidence’
- Stir the tea with your finger three times counterclockwise, reciting three things you want the tea to help you get rid of, such as ‘I will burn more calories’, ‘I will lose more weight’ and ‘I will break unhealthy habits’.
- Drink in the mornings to help kick start your metabolism, burn more calories, lose more weight and increase your self confidence.
Remember that it is vital to research all herbs before consuming them, to insure that they are safe for you to consume, as some herbs react poorly with certain medications.
This is especially important for my fellow neurodivergent beginner witches out there who are on prescription medications.
Be sure to talk to your doctor if you have any questions.
The next is a simple charm that you can wear on you all the time to help you lose weight.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- Carnelian, which is a crystal that enhances the metabolism
- Apatite, helps control the appetite.
- Amethyst, helps to break bad habits
- Bloodstone, helps with detoxifying the body
- Citrine, to improve digestion
- Charm bag or a gemstone charm holder
- Sinew, if you have gemstone beads
- Take the gemstones in your hands and charge them with the purpose of making you lose weight.
- Either thread them onto the sinew to make a bracelet, or place them inside the charm bag or necklace charm holder.
- Carry them with you everywhere, cleanse them regularly by setting them out in the full moon.
Again, I will say that it is very important to take care of yourself. Don’t stop eating, don’t work yourself to death, don’t rely solely on herbs and crystals and spells to do the job for you.
Remember to eat, sleep, bathe and take care of yourself.
While I am a big advocate for using magic for everyday tasks and helping us out with every aspect of our lives, I also believe that there is a time and a place for witchcraft to be involved.
When it comes to the matter of physical or mental health, magic can certainly help, but if a condition is serious, it needs to be handled by a doctor or at a hospital. This is important.
Magic should not be substituted for medicine in situations regarding someone’s health.
While it is possible for magic to heal, if a situation is serious it really needs to be taken care of by a doctor.
I’m not saying any of this to discourage you from using magic for health concerns.
I’m just saying that if a concern is serious enough, magic should be considered a secondary solution, second to medicine.
Remember to take care of yourself.