Wiccan healing spells, I have a lot of these up my sleeves, so sit tight!
Easy Powerful Spells For Healing
Wiccan Ritual #1
The first one is a general spell for good health and for drawing out the toxins.
It is specifically good after performing a big ritual, such as drawing down the moon.
It is not only a spell for improving and maintaining general overall health, but it also has weight as an herbalism remedy. The herbal bath can be used for many types of treatments.
Ingredients and Supplies needed:
- Chiffon or Cotton drawstring bag
- Epsom Salt
- New Moon Water
- Draw a hot bath.
- In the bag, combine the rosemary, basil, thyme, lavender and chamomile.
- Pour a quarter cup of epsom salt into the bath and stir it around a bit.
- Add your New Moon Water to the bath. It should already be charged with a pure, clean energy that helps banish negative energy and cleanse anything it touches.
- Soak the bag of herbs in the bath for five to ten minutes.
- Soak yourself in the bath for twenty to thirty minutes. This bath will improve your health by drawing out the toxins and relaxing sore muscles.
Wiccan Healing Spells Ritual #2
One of my favorite methods of using magic for healing others and animals is energy healing.
- requires no ingredients (unless you want to place some Agate and Quartz around to help amplify your energy and healing abilities).
- has no backlash in case something goes wrong.
It is good to practice energy healing on yourself for a while first, before trying it on others.
An easy way to do this is to work on headaches. Color healing can help with this too.
- When you have a headache or a sore muscle, simply imagine that you are drawing energy out of the earth, up through your body and holding that energy in your palms.
- Then, place your palms about an inch away from your temples on either side of your head.
- Imagine that energy manifest as a calm, soothing, cool blue light.
After enough practice, this should relieve your headache. This could be applied to any kind of problem. Different colors correspond to different ailments.
Energy Healing Color Meanings
Below I have compiled a basic list of what colors to use for what kinds of problems when using energy healing and color therapy.
- White: An all around good color. Can be used for any ailment.
- Purple: Related to spirit. Good for aiding mental conditions.
- Indigo: Good for eye problems and blood purification.
- Blue: Cooling, good for burns, sore throats and reducing fevers.
- Green: the heart or the blood.
- Yellow: Good for the nerves and things related to the mind.
- Orange: Good for digestive and immune system function.
- Red: Good for fatigue and related to the reproductive system.
The importance of visualization in energy and color healing cannot be stressed enough.
A healthy imagination really helps when practicing energy healing.
Not only focusing on the color of the energy used and how it corresponds with the ailment you’re trying to cure, but also visualizing the energy passing into your patient’s body and mending them in the ways they need to be mended.
Some good ways to help with this would be to take up meditation.
When I meditate, I imagine myself in one of those Sensory Deprivation Tanks, where I am just floating in nothingness.
Wiccan Healing Spells Ritual #3
This last spell that I’m going to present is another one that doesn’t necessarily require a long recipe style blurb about it.
It is a simple Wiccan healing spell using candle.
Green is known as the universal healing color, and while it’s especially good for anything related to the heart and blood, it can be used for any kind of ailment.
It is also known to not only promote health and growth, but it is also useful in attracting money, wealth, prosperity and abundance.
- So, using a green candle with your name carved in it, and the ailment you wish to cure, and just burning it while you meditate is a very easy spell for healing.
- Remember to charge the candle with the green healing light.
- Let it burn down and bury the leftover wax.
Energy manipulation is an incredibly important part of using magic to heal.
So, if something doesn’t work right away, don’t be discouraged. Controlling energy well enough to heal physical ailments takes a lot of practice and trial and error is a necessary part of the process.
Don’t overwork yourself, if you find yourself getting frustrated because something isn’t working. Take a break and regroup, maybe have a bath or eat some food, and try again later.
While using your magic to heal others is important, never forget to first take care of yourself.